Kpopmart.com is committed to handling and protecting customer information with high standards of information security. By using website or by purchasing products or services from Kpopmart, customer agrees to be bound by this policy. This policy may change from time to time.
(1) PRIVATE INFORMATION
- Kpopmart receive and store all the information customer entered on Kpopmart.com or provided during order process and informed to CS email (email@example.com). Customer can choose not to provide certain information then customer might not be able to take advantage of many of features provided at Kpopmart. Kpopmart use any information from customers for such purposes as sending products, responding to request, resolving order issue, customizing future shopping for customer, improving Kpopmart shop, communicating with customers and so on.
- Delivery and contact information are shared with postal service and courier companies to send products and resolve delivery issue only.
- All other information would be handled confidentially and securely, not shared with others without government's instruction and court order.
- To protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, Kpopmart has implemented security measures at Kpopmart.com. All the customer information and data are encrypted by the secure server layer (SSL) before it is sent to Kpopmart and protected against unauthorized access.
- Kpopmart maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with any related regulations to guard customer's nonpublic personal information. Kpopmart test security systems regularly and also contract with outside companies to audit security systems and processes.
(2) EMAIL & NEWSLETTER
- CS team communicate with customers through email basically. Customer should use email address which is registered at Kpopmart.com if contacted CS team due to order issue and other assistance.
- All the email communication can be used as evidence for claim and disagreement.
- Newsletter (new product, event, promotion, etc.) is emailed to customers who agreed to receive regularly and irregularly.
- Cookies are small files data that reside on user's computer and allow Kpopmart to recognize customer if customer return to Kpomart.com by using the same computer and browser. Kpopmart.com send "session cookies" to user's computer automatically if and when customer log in at Kpopmart.com. These cookies allow Kpopmart to recognize each customer if visited multiple pages at Kpopmart.com during the same session, so that customer does not need to re-enter password multiple times. Once customer log out or close web browser, these session cookies would be expired and not effective any more.
- It is just for customer's convenience only while shopping at Kpopmart.com.
(4) PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
- Kpopmart does not monitor age of user audience except in connection with surveys and contests, and except for age data optionally provided by users who wish to customize their account preferences. Visitors and users under the age of thirteen (13) should not submit personal identifying information to Kpopmart.com without the consent of their parent(s) or guardian(s). If a user is under the age of thirteen, the user may not make any submissions of content to Kpopmart.com regardless of the supervision of a parent or guardian.
(5) CHANGE / UPGRADE OF POLICY
- Customer can check back frequently, as this policy may change from time to time..
- If added / updated important article to this policy, Kpopmart should announce it through Kpopmart.com or any of other possible communication channels.