If “Add to cart” button is shown at the product page, it means product is "available to purchase". Purchase quantity can be limited or specific shipping method should be chosen for some products so please check all the notification and remarks at product page.
Kpopmart provides various shipping options and customer can check available shipping method for one's country during order process. Please check shipping policy for tracking and estimated delivery.
Shipping fee is fluctuated by various factors as product weight (quantity), ship to country, poster option, shipping method, etc. Please check accurate shipping cost of each shipping method at Phase 3. Shipping Method and total order amount at Phase 4. Payment during order process before completing payment.
If customer try to place an order without logging in at kpopmart.com, system cannot designate destination thus wrong shipping fee would be charged. Shipping cost is increased in proportion to product weight and size.
Customer can choose a convenient payment option which suits the most during order process;
(2) Credit Card (All the card payment is done through PayPal)
(3) Wire Transfer to OCBC Bank (Singaporean and Malaysian can wire payment via OCBC bank account in SGD)
(4) Wire Transfer to KEB Hana Bank (Foreign currency) / Shinhan Bank (Korean Won)
(5) Western Union Money Transfer
Find out more information at Payment Method page
Payment error can be occurred due to some reasons;
(1) If delivery information is not matched to one's address registered at PayPal, PayPal can reject to clear payment.
(2) If order payment is over customer's credit card limit or PayPal balance, PayPal reject to clear payment.
(3) If customer's card itself is not acceptable for overseas purchase, PayPal reject to clear payment.
(4) If PayPal system recognizes that customer opened PayPay site for so long without any action, payment session is closed automatically due to security issue (run-time error).
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if payment error, change or any of matter on order. CS team will answer within 1~24 hours for resolution.
DVDs sold globally are typically encoded to restrict their use to specific locations. That is, a DVD assigned a specific "Region Code" can only be played within the areas specified in that Region Code. DVD Region Code can usually be found on the back of the DVD package. Customer should check playable region for one's country at the product page before purchase.
Loyalty point is valid for 1 year after created thus customer should convert it to voucher credit and use created voucher credit within valid period. It is not reissued once expired.
Order currency is changed to USD while payment process at PayPal thus customer should convert loyalty points to voucher credit in USD currency mode if chosen PayPal as payment method.