[Dongchimi Cold Noodles]
1. Preparing broth: Fill the tray in the package with cold water (260 ml, about 1 cup) to the inside line.
Add broth concentrate and stir until dissolved.
2. In a large pot, bring about 3 1/2 cups (about 830ml) of water to a boil. Then add noodles and Seasoning Flakes.
Cook for 3 minutes on a low heat while constantly stirring the noodles. If the pot boils over, add cold water and continue boiling.
3. Using a sieve, rinse the cooked noodles under cold running water.
4. Place the noodles in a bowl and pour the prepared broth over the noodles.
5. Add the Mustard Sauce and enjoy.